If you’re looking for how to drive more traffic to your online store, there is no better tool than this.
But before I delve into the SEO Powersuite features, it is important to take a look at how the package addresses some of the most challenging pain points for businesses.
- Lack of resources – Managing an SEO campaign in-house requires dedicated staff with specialized SEO knowledge and considerable effort. For many startups and small businesses that are looking to optimize their websites, SEO PowerSuite is the ideal solution.
The tool handles a range of tasks that helps you strategize your marketing campaign while freeing up your valuable resources to focus on their core tasks.
- Limited budget – While there are digital marketing agencies specializing in SEO, they mostly charge above what small businesses/start-ups can afford (at least the good ones do).
For small businesses, the ongoing cost of retaining an agency can be prohibitive. SEO Powersuite makes it possible for you to promote your site. The paid version is very affordable.
- Staying up-to-date – Google updates its algorithms at least twice daily and the SEO landscape ever-evolving, it is crucial to keep up with emerging trends. SEO Powersuite stays ahead of trends so that you don’t have to.
If you are looking for information on how to drive traffic to your online store or want to know what’s the best SEO software for your small business, I believe there can be no better tool than SEO Powersuite.
What is SEO Powersuite?
SEO PowerSuite is a software package with a set of four applications created by Link-Assistant, including:
- Rank Tracker
- Website Auditor
- SEO SpyGlass
When you wish to know about how to get your website noticed, these applications have been designed to provide optimum solutions with all aspects of website and SEO management in terms of rankings, backlinks, and on-page SEO.
Rank Tracker: SEO Powersuite accurately monitors your website’s ranking in search engines, which means you do not have to spend hours checking the positions manually. Rank Tracker supports:
- 329 search engines
- You can compare your keyword ranking with 10 competitors
- You can check for endless number of keywords
- Search rankings also available for videos, images, and other vertical searches
- Geo-specific rankings
- Graphs that show progress over time
- You can schedule checks on autopilot
Using the Rank Tracker is easy when you have to enter the website URL and then specify the keywords from a dropdown list that you wish to track. After this, clicking on the next button allows you to choose the search engines where you want to track the rankings.
The tool displays the rankings for the keywords selected. With the graph provided, you can track your site’s progress over time. The tool also analyzes on-page SEO and link profiles of the top ten results on Google to calculate keyword difficulty.
Aspects of Rank Tracker that I like are:
- It provides deep insights on rankings
- It can identify your most profitable keywords
- It has professional ranking reports; useful if you are an agency
- It is flexible and easy to use
Website Auditor: Website Auditor is a convenient software that enables you to audit your webpage for crawlability and on-page SEO. The easy-to-use app crawls the page after you enter the website URL.
You will then get insightful data on open graph data, on-page SEO, social media, and page traffic.
The tool checks if your page complies with SEO best practices and provides insights on what you can do to resolve any existing SEO issues.
SEO Spyglass: SEO SpyGlass gives you a large number of links within minutes from the Web’s largest backlink index. With SEO SypGlass, you can detect and neutralize any harmful links instantly that have come up due to wrong link building or negative SEO of your competitors.
With this tool, you can conduct an in-depth link quality analysis and stay aligned with ever-changing Google algorithms. With analytical data that the software offers, you can not only analyze your backlink profile but also spy on the sites of your competitors to understand link building techniques that are most effective.
With SEO SpyGlass, you may create various backlink reports to make a great impression on your clients while sharing the data with co-workers.
A comparison of SEO SpyGlass with other backlink tools, including Open Site Explorer and Ahrefs, showed SEO SpyGlass ranked second next to Ahrefs in generating maximum backlinks.
However, with SEO SpyGlass, you can also check the quality of the links as the backlinks are listed with critical SEO factors.
LinkAssistant: With this tool, you can enter your website to get a list of link building
With LinkAssistant, you can:
- Find opportunities for link building
- Automatically find contact information
- Create smart email templates
- Bulk contact site owners
- Qualify link opportunities
- Manage outreach campaign
- Send emails
- Monitor backlinks over a period of time to ensure they are live
- Get customized link building reports
With an uncluttered interface and user-friendly features, it is simple to find link prospects. The first step is to select prospect search methods where different link building opportunities are presented, including:
- Guest post
Having said that, I do not feel it is a must-have tool. To me, any effort made to get a link is not considered natural in Google’s eyes. Google wants natural links and you can only get those by earning them with useful and relevant content.
Which tools are the most helpful?
Of the four tools, the most helpful ones for me are Rank Tracker and Website Auditor. These two tools help ensure your site is driving quality traffic and is error-free.
Rank Tracker’s features I like the most
Rank Tracker’s main purpose is to check the site’s rankings in addition to keyword research.
The tool does exceptionally well in tracking your site rankings and is one of the best keyword rank tracking tools out there.
Accurate and fast rankings – Rank Tracker offers highly accurate and quick results as
compared to other similar tools.
Flexibility – The tool offers flexibility in checking rankings on virtually every search engine including local search engines, YouTube, and country-specific ones.
Custom parameters: You can personalize your SERP results by adding custom parameters for specific locations or languages.
Know which of the pages are ranking: You can find out which of your web pages are ranking for which keyword. You can map pages to keywords you want to rank for.
Track SERP Features: SERP stands for Search Engine Results Page and refers to results that are not organic and include featured snippets, images, videos, shopping, instant answers, and so on. With Rank Tracker, you can also track these SERP features to reach more users while generating more traffic or sales.
No keyword limits – Unlike other rank tracking tools that are cloud-based, Rank Tracker allows any number of keywords.
Website Auditor top features
Comprehensive: The tool gives a comprehensive SEO audit by factoring all on-page SEO aspects to generate an in-depth report on the site’s performance.
Saves time: If your site has loads of information and a lot of pages, it can take many days for you or an agency to conduct a full SEO audit. But Website Auditor does all the hard work.
Clear, actionable recommendations: The tool is ideally suited for businesses that are new to SEO as it clearly explains what’s wrong with the website and why you should fix it (while showing you actually how to rectify it).
Optimize every page with Content Analysis: Whenever you want to add a new page, you can see its on-page SEO performance on the tool.
In my opinion, SEO Powersuite is ideal for small businesses with a host of beneficial features that are great value for money. It’s a cross-platform-friendly software suite that can manage any SEO task and available for Linux, Mac, and Windows:
- Running a technical audit
- Optimizing pages
- Find unlimited keywords
- Monitor keyword rankings
- Trace dangerous backlinks
- Build quality backlinks
- Generate SEO reports
- Auto schedule tasks
Comparison with other SEO tools
|Ahrefs Lite||SEMrush Pro||SEO Powersuite Pro|
|Competitor Analysis||25 domains/day||10K||Unlimited|
The two biggest gripes I have against SEO Powersuite are that you also need:
1) Private proxies if you’ll be doing a lot of search engine related tasks (e.g. backlink and/or keyword rank checking). This is a must. Otherwise, your tool will be blocked by Google after a couple of runs. Tip: you can get a good deal (50%-70% off) if you buy a multi-year subscription.
2) To pay for algo updates subscription (this is a fee they charge to keep your tool current with search engines). Proxies you can do without if you only have a couple of dozen keywords to check but this is a must.
SEO Powersuite is packed with useful features that’s comparable to SEMrush and Ahrefs. It is the best SEO software for small businesses looking for cost-effective SEO software. You can always try the free version before you commit.